Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa buddy

I've finally had time to play in my craft area, and made about a dozen cards this past weekend. It feels so good to get creative! It's so relaxing and time just flies. I am also in the process of trying to make my craft area more user-friendly, and as soon as it's done, I'll post some pictures.

I got this stamp recently, and I have to say, I just love the way it pops off the page. It was a quick colour, too, which is an added bonus. I made it a while ago, and am just getting to posting it now. I'll have more Christmas cards to show over the next couple of days.

This is a Penny Black stamp, Holiday Hug. I stamped it on bristol paper, coloured with copic markers. I am quite happy with how it turned out. It's nice when the idea in your head translates into real life.

The background paper is from my stash- can't remember who makes it.

I hope Santa and his little buddy made you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment