Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas cards on Halloween night

So far this year, we're up to six trick or treaters- up two from last year. We've officially set a record. 
Still working on getting cards made for the craft sales.

 This one was done by running a copper sheet through my cuttlebug with a Christmas tree folder. Can't really see it in this photo, but the sentiment says Season's Greetings on the bottom right.

 I love snowglobes. This one was made by stamping the snowman and colouring him in with Copic markers. Then, I cut out a circle from a sheet of acetate. I cut a small piece of silver glitter paper for the base and attached this really cute ribbon. The acetate is held in place with the snowflake brads.

 This card is probably my favourite out of this set. The snowflakes (Stampin' Up) were stamped in white on navy cardstock. The circle and scalloped circle were cut out with the Cricut. I coloured the bead with Copic and attached the circles on top of the ribbon.
I bought the brad on this card in the States last summer. I really liked them and had no idea what I was going to do with them. It nicely filled the white space on this card. The flourish at the top is Stampin' Up's Baroque Motifs) which was stamped in red and then glammed up with red embossing powder. The stamp is from the $1.50 bin at Michael's.

That's it for now... thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment