Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last of the oldies

I wanted to get these cards uploaded before I get started on more- I have many ideas and I am running out of time before the craft show- about three weeks until the first one.


This idea is from my friend Mona. We took a trip to Stonewall to Scrapyard. I love that store, and when were were looking around, we came across the shiny red cardstock. It's lovely as a backdrop under with the snowflakes stamped onto acetate. So pretty and sparkly.


This is another of my Stampin' Up sets. I love the colour combination on this one- rusty reds and browns are really pretty together. 


This idea also came from Splitcoast Stampers- it's from Lovely as a Tree, which was stamped like pine boughs and glammed up with an ornament cut out on the Cricut in sparkly gold paper. Puts me in the Christmas mood, and with rumors of snow over the next couple of days, it's time to start thinking about the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment