Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time flies!

I cannot believe how fast the summer went.
I haven't been doing a lot of playing with paper, but I have had a few ideas, and I have been getting ready for a couple of craft sales I'll be doing over the next few weeks. 


Here's a small sample of some of the things I've gotten ready- the rest will be coming in the next two weeks or so. I hope to update my blog more often... that's the pipedream, anyway.

Thanks for looking. 


This is done on shimmery green cardstock with the trees stamped and embossed to make them look like they have snow on them. The stamp is Stampin' Up's Lovely as a Tree.


This card is very basic.  The sentiment inside is 'Congratulations'. It's made with designer paper, ribbon and sparkly brads. 


I love the way this one turned out. It's done with a Cuttlebug folder on white then I took different coloured inks and smooshed them all over the card to colour it. The sentiment says 'Chase your dreams you may catch one.'

The inspiration for this card came from Splitcoast Stampers- The card panels are cut from a lighter cardstock. The sentiment in the corner is Merry Christmas. It's so nice when the card in your head translates onto paper the way you wanted it to.


I borrowed this stamp from my good friend. I really love him. There are three small brads on the snowflake. The red cardstock is embossed with Cuttlebug folders. The red and white layered together make this card pop. 

Another card inspired by Splitcoast Stampers. The white of Santa's jacket is embossed paper. The sentiment inside says 'Dear Santa, I can explain."

This card is really elegant. I love the simplicity of it.

Obviously not a card, but I had to take a picture of my helper cat. He's a very good assistant.

The colour combination on this card is really pretty- the designer paper in the back is cool blues and burgundy. The snowflakes are a punch, with a little bit of bling for good measure. 
I really like these colours together- dark red, craft paper and white- so classic and elegant. Added a little bit of bling to dress it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment