Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby boy

This was a fairly quick and dirty card- made for a coworker who is expecting any day now. Several months ago, she made a comment, and immediately, the idea for the card came to mind.


I specifically was looking for a turtle stamp, and couldn't find one I liked. Fortunately, a friend had this set I could borrow. The comment made by my coworker was along the lines of 'close to the end, you don't care if the kid comes out a turtle, you just want it out.'

The stamps are by Recollections (Michaels), and the paper was in a multi-pack. My coworker knew she is having a boy, and the jeans background was just perfect. I coloured the animals with copics and cut the square out with Nestabilities. I tucked the animals behind the card to give it a little more interest and dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment