Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've been a bad, bad blogger...

I have no idea where the time has gone. Work seems to be crazy busy (and will be until at least the end of November), and I just don't seem to have any time to play. I have resolved to make some time at least once per week to play, and let the creative juices flow. Plus, I have to get a move on with Christmas cards!

Here's a card I did for hubby's birthday at the end of September.

The leaf stamp was attached to a recent edition of Craft Stamper magazine, I stamped it with Versamark and then used garnet, dark green and gold embossing powder. The sentiment was embossed with bronze. It's a one layer card, too, which isn't something that I usually do. It was quick, simple, and I really like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment