Thursday, May 3, 2012

Distressed sketch

Yesterday, I had a bit of play time and used up some papers that came in a magazine. I have also decided to try to ink up all the stamps I own and create something with each and every one. Then, I will decide if they are destined for the keep pile, or if I will be getting rid of them. I stamped a stack of images on Monday while the kids were having quiet time and have been using them through the week.

I stamped the Young Vermillion in Momento Black on bristol cardstock and coloured it with Copics. The branch wasn't quiet long enough, so I extended it a bit. I sponged on the background with distress inks (Stormy Sky) and did the same thing with the sentiment.

I am finding stamping a bunch of images when the kids are down then dealing with them (the images) later is a much better process right now.

On to the card!

I am entering this card in the SCS Wednesday Sketch challenge (SC383) and the Thursday Ways to Use It challenge (WT373).

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment